Prize Aquarium, an instant-redemption piece that dispenses 4″ capsules (with tickets or merchandise),
– Simple one-button operation : credit game, press button, capsule drops.
– Player times the release of prize capsule.
– 3 target holes are part of revolving prize wheel.
– Drop capsule in one of three holes to win.
– Missed capsules automatically reload.
– Overhead bin holds up to 45 capsules.
– 4″ capsules accommodate wide variety of prizes.
– Vibrant cabinet graphics and lively soundtrack.
Ask your distributor about Andamiro’s complete summer program:
Firstlease, a subsidiary of Firstrust Bank, will underwrite the Andamiro lease agreements. Firstlease has broad financial expertise in the amusement and vending industries. “We are pleased to work with Andamiro USA, its distributors and the operating community to offer leasing packages that will enable amusement operators to put Andamiro products into service right away,” said Firstlease senior business development officer David Maschke. “This is our first offering for Andamiro products, and we’re especially excited to support Andamiro’s first-ever leasing program.”
In most cases, Firstlease can approve an equipment lease within two hours of filing, subject to credit approval. Freight, applicable taxes and a document fee are not included and will apply. This program is available through participating Andamiro distributors.
More information about leases for Prize Aquarium, the Redeem Machine and Safe Cracker is available from Andamiro USA’s Nick Montano at (646) 325-6477 or email@example.com; Firstleases’s David Maschke at (215) 283-9727 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or through an authorized Andamiro distributor.