CRYSTAL LAKE, IL – September 10, 2019 – AMOA is pleased to announce the Second Annual Member Appreciation Day drawing winners:
- Lynn Endres, Area Amusements in San Marcos, CA
- Dawn Cuzalina, Cuzalina’s Western Novelty Inc. in McAlester, OK
- Cheryl Spas, Darts N Stuff Amusements in Seven Sisters Falls, MB
- Terri Spivey, Diamond Amusements, Inc. in Loganville, GA
- Jerry Freidel, Freidel Music & Recreation in Mobridge, SD
- Greg Frieden, Fun Time Amusement Inc. in Kearney, NE
- Bobby Hogin, Hogin Amusement Company in Dickson, TN
- Sam Westgate, J & J Ventures Inc. in Effingham, IL
- Jason Musser, J & S Electronics in New Knoxville, OH
- Dennis Brown, Lucky Coin Machine Co. Inc. in Metairie, LA
- Kyle Shepherd, Lucky Coin, Inc. in Tucker, GA
- Harry Brown, Music & Games Inc. in Winter Haven, FL
- Neil Gilbertson, Northern Lakes Amusement Inc. in Hurley, WI
- John Pascaretti, Pascaretti Enterprises in Warren, MI
- Ali Mehdi, Pioneer Games in Houston, TX
- Craig Byler, Progressive Amusement, Inc. in Little Elm, TX
- Jim Pietrangelo, Queen of Virginia Skill & Entertainment, LLC in Richmond, VA
- Martin Murin, Rainbow Falls Video Service Corp. in Tannersville, NY
- Michael Hester, Skill Game USA, LLC in Longview, TX
- Michael Eppler, Suburban Vending Co. Inc. in Sussex, WI
- Kevin McDonald, Vend Inc. DBA Vend Alaska in Anchorage, AK
Larry Simmons of All Star Inc. in Conyers, GA won the Grand Prize – a 2020 AMOA Membership!
“We have so much fun taking a day to celebrate our members each year,” said Lori Schneider, AMOA Executive Vice President. “Member Appreciation Day is an extra-special day dedicated to the amazing people belonging to AMOA. These small business owners have helped us grow and thrive over the past 71 years, they inspire us every day, and their efforts and dedication will pave the way toward a better future for the industry.”
All members were automatically entered into random drawings. One lucky member won a two-night stay at the Amusement Expo International 2020 host hotel, the Hilton New Orleans Riverside to be redeemed during the March 9-11 conference and trade show. This year AMOA also had an Emoji Quiz for even more chances to win. The names were drawn over the course of the day and broadcast via AMOA’s Facebook page.
The day opened with a special message from Schneider, announcing an exclusive member discount off an On The Road registration with discount code – thanksforbeingawesome. On the Road is AMOA’s cost-effective educational program for leaders in the amusement industry who want to invest in themselves and their businesses by participating in an informative one and a half day educational event at an easily accessible venue. The 2019 AMOA On the Road Program will be conducted October 25-27 just outside Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport at the O’Hare Westin in Rosemont, Illinois.
About the AMOA The AMOA is a national not-for-profit 501(c)6 trade association dedicated to serving owner operators, distributors, manufacturers and suppliers within the amusement entertainment industry throughout North America. The organization supports industry growth and its membership through programs that include representation in government/legislative affairs, industry education, outreach/training initiatives, membership cost saving benefits, and professional development programs.
For more information about the AMOA, visit www.amoa.com