Sacoa will be attending the IAAPA Rookies and Newcomers Program to be held in Orlando from Saturday 16th to Monday 18th of November, as a Silver Sponsor. Sebastian Mochkovsky, CEO of Sacoa Debit Card System USA, will be part of the educational sessions.
Join Sacoa’s expert in Family Entertainment Center management, Sebastian Mochkovsky, as he shares insights and experiences to help individuals develop, plan, and operate an FEC, for his extensive experience as an operator and developer for the entertainment industry.
Following with the special events, Adibra (Associação das Empresas de Parques de Diversões do Brasil / Brazilian Amusement Park Business Association) organizes the Adibra International Networking, with Sacoa as its Sponsor. It will take place on November 19th at The Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando, Florida (6050 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA) from 7 pm. The event will be held during IAAPA Attractions Expo 2019 too. Sacoa will present there its latest news and share experiences with colleagues.
About Sacoa Debit Card System:
* Sacoa is the worldwide leader and pioneer Debit Card Systems for the Entertainment industry with 27 years of experience.
* Sacoa is an operator that developed its own system and now provides it to other operators.
* Almost every feature that is considered a standard requirement nowadays for any debit card system was originally invented and developed by Sacoa, such as VIP pricing, time cards, multiple price levels, wireless connectivity, etc.
* With Sacoa, you can keep your game room in the palm of your hand. So join us, and let the magic begin.
* More than 1800 installations in almost 70 countries. It has Worldwide Offices: USA – Latin America – Europe – Asia – Middle East – Oceania.
To learn more about Sacoa products, you can visit the web site: http://www.sacoacard.com/ or also stop at Sacoa’s booth #603 at this year IAAPA Expo edition in Orlando, USA, November 19-22th.
Please follow Sacoa on Social Media:
Facebook.com/SacoaCard Instagram.com/SacoaCard Linkedin.com/SacoaCard