BUFFALO (WKBW) — Lasertron in Amherst says it will reopen it’s doors on a limited basis after a recent ruling in New York State Supreme Court.
Lasertron says that Justice Emilio Colaiacovo agreed with the attractions interpretation of the statewide guidelines for moderate risk sports and recreation.
“Upon further review of the Judge’s decision and the NYS guidelines, and understanding that many businesses similar to LASERTRON’s remain open, such as gyms, bowling alleys, and movie theaters, LASERTRON has decided to re-open on a limited basis, consistent with the relevant NYS guidelines.’, the company said in an email to customers.
The laser tag arena will reopen on Thursday, January 7th.
Here are the guidelines included in reopening:
- Masks will be required at ALL times while in the facility.
- The arena will be limited to 50% player capacity
- Arcade continues to be closed.
- Food & Beverage service will be closed.
- No outside food or beverages will be permitted.
- LASERTRON has 2 sets of equipment. While one set is being used, the other set will be sanitized.
- Guests and staff who have been in contact with anyone with Covid in the last 14 days, currently have Covid, or are experiencing Covid-related symptoms will not be permitted in the facility.
Reservations can be made for 10 players or less using on-line reservation system here
More information about guest player cards that still had time remaining on them at the time of our closure in November will be sent out to customers in a separate email.